Cass Street - Downtown Woodstock 1939. Courtesy of McHenry County Historical Society
F.W. Woolworth Co. Store on Cass Street Ca. 1946. Medlar Studio Photo
A & P Food Store on Route 47 Ca. 1964. Courtesy of Woodstock Public Library
Funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library (ISL), a Division of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), under the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).